Chilli Apis Soya Chunks
A popular and a nutrient protein starter recipe, made with Apis Soya Chunks which is easy to make.
4 cup water, ½ tsp salt, 1 cup Apis Soya Chunks, 1 tbsp curd, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, ¼ tsp pepper, ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, ¼ cup corn flour, oil for frying,
3 clove garlic, 1 chopped green chilli, 4 tbsp spring onion, 2 chopped tbsp onion,
2 chopped capsicum, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp chilli sauce, ¼ tsp pepper,¼ tsp salt, 1 tsp corn flour, ¼ cup water
- Take a pan, heat 4 tsp oil and saute 3 clove garlic and 1 green chilli on high flame.
- Saute 2 tbsp onion and 2 tbsp spring onion on high flame.
- Add 10 cubes capsicum and continue to saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp chilli sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, ¼ tsp pepper and ¼ tsp salt.
- Add cornflour slurry and mix until the gravy slightly thickens and turns glossy.
- Add fried Apis Soya Chunks chunks and mix well.
- Your Chilli Apis Soya Chunks are ready to be served, garnish with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves and serve withfried rice.