Apis Soya Chunks Curry Recipe
1.5 Cups Apis Soya Chunks
1 litre Water
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Vinegar
1/4 th Cup Curd (to Marinate)
2 Onions and 4 Tomatoes
4 -5 Dried Red Chillies
4 -5 Cloves of Garlic & ½ Inch Ginger (Use Apis Ginger Garlic Paste)
¾ tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Kasuri Methi
¼ Cup Oil For Cooking
¼ – ½ tsp Haldi Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Jeera Powder
1 Tbsp Coriander Powder
1 Dal Chini
4 -5 Cloves
SOYA CHUNKS CURRY RECIPE: Method
- Boil soya chunks for 8 - 10 minutes and transfer to a bowl of cold water.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes and squeeze completely.
- Heat kadai and add oil and saute onion, Apis ginger and garlic paste
- Add tomatoes, cashews and saute well.
- Blend to smooth paste. keep aside.
- Now in a large kadai heat oil.
- Add cumin, bay leaf, cinnamon stick and saute.
- Add chopped onions and saute. also add chilli powder and turmeric.
- Now add prepared onion-tomato masala paste and saute.
- Additionally add coriander powder and salt.
- Add water and curd. mix well.
- add squeezed soya and cover the kadai. simmer for 10 minutes.
- later add kasuri methi and garam masala.
- mix well and serve.
- Enjoy this flavorsome, nutritious curry with roti, naan or rice.