Achaari Paneer Roll
2 cups flour
4 chopped onions
4 chopped tomatoes
5 green chillies
Apis lemon pickle
- Knead the dough and make paranthas.
- Add one tbsp of oil on a pan and heat it.
- Fry chopped onions, garlic, tomatoes, chillies on low flame until golden brown. Add tomato ketchup and stir.
- Fry the paneer cubes with oil and other spices till they get roasted.
- Add the fried paneer to the mixture of vegetables along with two tsp of Apis lemon pickle and mix well while cooking it for 10 minutes.
- Spread the mixture on the paranthas along with a tint of chilli sauce and roll it. Serve hot!