1. 200gm sponge chocolate cake.
2. 2 tbsp peanut butter.
3. ½ cup Chocolate spread.
4. 50 gm dark chocolate.
5. 2 tbsp powder sugar.
6. Apis Choco Flakes, as needed.
7. 1 cup icing sugar.
1. In a mixing bowl break and crush the sponge chocolate cake until fine crumbs from.
2. Finally chopped the dark chocolate.
3. In a mixing bowl add peanut butter Nutella chopped dark chocolate butter powder sugar along with crumble Choco cake. Mix well and make a dough. Don't knead the dough.
4. Make a small ball from the Choco dough and roll the ball into cone shape.
5. Now start arranging chocos all around. So that they look like pinecones.
6. Place in refrigerator for 20- 30 minutes.
7. Serve after dusting with icing sugar. And enjoy your Christmas evening.