• 2 soft dates (mashed & chopped)
• 1 medium tomato chopped
• 1 green chilli deseeded and chopped
• 2 tablespoons fine chopped onions
• chaat masala
• red chilli powder
• few coriander leaves
• salt. You can tweak the recipe, with addition of other ingredients like peanuts, roasted gram/ potukadali/ putnalu, cucumber, hot ghee, cumin powder, lemon juice, honey or even tulsi or mint leaves, whatever to sooth your taste buds.
1. Mix all the ingredients and squeeze up a bit so they release moisture.
2. Add the cornflakes to the mushy mixture and mix it well.
3. use 1/4 tsp of cumin powder, chaat masala and a tsp of hot ghee sprinkled over the ready chaat.
4. Serve cornflakes chaat immediately.