Ginger Garlic Green Beans
Fresh green beans
Apis Ginger garlic paste
Red pepper flakes
Sea salt, chicken broth.
- Clean and cut only the tips of the beans.
- Add half tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and add the beans and sauté for two minutes.
- Add some red pepper flakes, black pepper flakes, sea salt and cook on medium flame until it starts getting brown.
- Now add 1/4 tsp of Apis ginger and garlic paste and cook again for two minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chicken broth into it.
- Put lid on and steam on simmer until tender.
- Serve with garlic bread! Enjoy!