1 cup macaroni
salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
1 tsp finely chopped ginger (adrak)
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
1 tsp chilli powder
1 vegetarian seasoning cube
1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Boil enough water in a deep non-stick pan. Add macaroni, salt and few drops of oil. Cook for approx. 8 minutes. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli powder, seasoning cube, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the capsicum, tomato ketchup, salt and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the boiled pasta, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for a couple of minutes, while tossing occasionally. Serve hot!