Apis Soya Chunks Fried Rice
An easy and healthy flavoured fried rice recipe made with an extra topping of Apis Soya Chunks. The recipe is an ideal for lunch or dinner which can be served with either Indian gravies or Manchurian sauces.
FOR FRYING APIS SOYA CHUNKS
3 cup water, ½ tsp salt,½ cup Apis Soya Chunks, ½tsp ginger garlic paste, ½tspshmiri red chilli powder, ¼ tsp salt, 2 tbsp oil
FOR FRIED RICE:
2 tbsp oil, 2 clove garlic, 1 Finely chopped chilli,4 tbsp spring onion, ½ onion, ½ Finely chopped carrot, Finely chopped cabbage, ½ capsicum, 1 tsp chilli sauce,
2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp soy sauce, ½ tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp salt, 2 cup cooked rice.
SOYA CHUNKS FRIED RICE: Method
- Boil 3 cup water and add ½ tsp salt.
- Add ½ cup Apis Soya Chunks and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain off and squeeze Apis Soya Chunks slightly.
- Take out the squeezed Apis Soya Chunks into a small bowl.
- Add ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp chilli powder and ¼ tsp salt.
- Mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and add Apis Soya Chunks.
- Fry for 3 minutes making sure it turns crisp and cooked well.
- Keep the fried Apis Soya Chunks aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and stir fry with 2 clove garlic, 1 chilli and 2 tbsp spring onion.
- Sauté ½ onion on high flame.
- Add ½ carrot, chopped cabbage and ½ capsicum.
- Stir fry on high flame.
- Add 1 tsp chilli sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp soy sauce, ½ tsp pepper powder and ½ tsp salt.
- Stir fry making sure all the spices are well combined.
- Add fried Apis Soya Chunks and stir fry coating sauce uniformly.
- Now add 2 cup cooked rice and ½ tsp salt.
- Stir fry making sure all the sauce is well combined.
- Finally, add 2 tbsp spring onion and enjoy Apis Soya Chunks fried rice with gobi manchurian.